If you’re a cocktail aficionado, a visit to the House of Bols is a must for your Amsterdam itinerary. Part Amsterdam museum, part glamorous multi-sensory experience, the House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience is a unique attraction. Your House of Bols ticket will whisk you away on a journey through the history of the Bols brand, its legendary liquors and the processes used to create them. Unsurprisingly, most popular area of the tour is the Hall of Taste, which will teach you some of the secrets of the 38 different Bols liqueurs. Good luck for the rest of the tour after that experience!
- Discover the history of Bols – the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand
- Embark on a journey stretching from the 16th century to the present
- Indulge in a feast of smells, flavours, images and other sensory stimuli
- Attend the Bol’s Bartending Academy if you want to learn more
- Discover your own hidden cocktail-making talents in the ‘Flair Booth’.
- End your tour with the cocktail of your choice in the Mirror Bar
- Minimum age of 18 years old required for tickets to The House of Bols
- Aspirin and hangover cures not included!
- Save €1,50 on regular ticket prices
Please exchange the voucher for an entrance ticket at the ticket counter of House of Bols.
Minimum age is 18 years
House of Bols, the Cocktail & Genever Experience
Paulus Potterstraat 14, Opposite Van Gogh Museum
Sunday - Thursday 13.00 – 18.30 hrs (bar closes at 19:30)
Friday & Saturday 13.00 – 21.00 hrs (bar closes at 22:00)
House of Bols will be closed on King's Day (April 27)
House of Bols is centrally located at the Museumplein, opposite the Van Gogh Museum, in the city-centre of Amsterdam. House of Bols is easily reachable by car and/or public transportation.