This Amsterdam tour reveals the origins and secrets of what is now one of the largest beer producers in the world. The story begins in 1864, when Gerard Adriaan Heineken bought the brewery. The Heineken Experience takes you on a (slightly intoxicated) adventure through the beer’s ascent to global dominance, and its journey from raw ingredients to tasty tipple. You’ll even have a chance to taste the golden nectar, as two drinks are included with this Amsterdam brewery tour. You’ll be whisked away on an adventure through time, brewing science and beery endeavours
- Learn about the history of Hollands's most famous lager through multiple exhibits on the Heineken Experience tour
- Lose yourself in an interactive tour that teaches you about brewing methods
- Glimpse historic artefacts from brewing’s past, including 19th century photographs, antique brewing equipment and beer advertisements from yesteryear
- An essential Amsterdam tour for any real beer lover
- Save €2,00 on regular ticket prices
- Sample two complimentary glasses of Heineken
Please exchange this voucher for an entrance ticket at one of the Stromma ticket shops. Closest shop location is Stromma Shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 520 (opposite the Rijksmuseum, 500m. from Heineken Experience). We are open 365 days of the year!