With the exception of a certain Mr Van Gogh, Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn – Rembrandt to his buddies – stands at the pinnacle of Dutch art. Your ticket to the Rembrandt House Museum will take you back in time to the place that he actually lived in for almost 20 years. The wonderfully restored house is a must-see Amsterdam museum for anyone interested in art history, and is furnished with a fine selection of works of art from the period. The 17th century interiors of the building have been painstakingly recreated, and there you’ll find a collection of the master’s own etchings
- Step back in time to the 17th century with perfectly restored interiors
- See the place where one of Europe’s greatest painters once worked and lived
- Catch a glimpse of some of Rembrandt’s own etchings, as well as art from his contemporaries
- Every inch of the interior décor has been recreated thanks to records taken at the point of the artist’s bankruptcy
- A unique chance to see how one of the world’s most famous painters lived
- The perfect antidote to art gallery fatigue!
Please exchange the voucher for an entrance ticket at the ticket counter in the museum.