Fancy finding the real NEMO? Using a kaleidoscope of interactive exhibitions, a ticket to the NEMO Science Center Amsterdam will open your children’s eyes to the worlds of science and technology – and you might learn a thing or two yourself! With five floors packed with exhibits, demonstrations, workshops, theatrical displays and informative films, the Science Center is just as much fun for budding junior scientists as it is for adults. From learning about extra-terrestrial life to conducting experiments in the NEMO Laboratory, this is a fun and fascinating day out for all the family
- Open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 5.30 pm
- Open on Mondays from April 1st to September 3
- Visit the largest science centre in the Netherlands!
- Located in the city centre
- Five floors of exciting exhibits and interactive displays!
- Get hands-on in the NEMO Laboratory
- Relax at NEMO Science Center Amsterdam’s rooftop restaurant – the largest roof terrace in Amsterdam!
- Interactive water features for younger visitors
With the AmsterdamTickets.com voucher you can go to the ticket counter at Science Center NEMO directly. ADDRESS: Oosterdok 2 1011 VX Amsterdam OPENING HOURS: NEMO is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 17:30. During school holidays and from April to August we are also open on Monday. GETTING THERE: The museum’s eye-catching copper-green building is easy to spot from Amsterdam Central Station and is a 15-minute walk. Leave the main entrance of Central Station, turn left and follow the signs for ‘Route Oosterdok’. Cyclists should follow the same route.