A ticket to Madame Tussaud’s Amsterdam will get you up close and personal with your favourite superstars – well, sort of! Whether you’re interested in sport, culture, royalty or glamorous A-list celebrities, there are plenty of photo opportunities on hand! Pose with Princess Beatrix or cuddle up with Clooney, and with so many public figures to choose from your photo album could end up looking like a who’s who of the rich and famous – and the best thing is that you’ll be sitting right next to them! The waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s are world famous – and here’s your chance to find out why!
- Just a 10-minute walk from the Central Station
- Enjoy unique views of the famous Dam Square
- Spend a day surrounded by the rich and famous!
- Feel free to snap photographs with lifelike models of your favourite stars!
- Discover which politicians really are dummies
- Madame Tussaud’s Amsterdam is the city’s most interactive attraction
- Four zones to explore, housing models from the world of art, culture, royalty and A-listers!
- Open from 10am to 7pm
- Save €1.00 on regular ticket prices
With the AmsterdamTickets.com voucher you can go to the ticket counter at Madame Tussauds directly. ADDRESS: Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Dam 20 (Dam Square) 1012 NP Amsterdam GETTING THERE: Approximately a ten minute walk from Central Station