This Amsterdam tour reveals the origins and secrets of what is now one of the largest beer producers in the world. The story begins in 1864, when Gerard Adriaan Heineken bought the brewery. The Heineken Experience takes you on a (slightly intoxicated) adventure through the beer’s ascent to global dominance, and its journey from raw ingredients to tasty tipple. You’ll even have a chance to taste the golden nectar, as two drinks are included with this Amsterdam brewery tour. While you’re still sober, you’ll be whisked away on an adventure through time, brewing science and beery endeavours
- Learn the history of Hollands's most famous lager and a global beer icon through multiple exhibits on the Heineken Experience tour
- Tickets for this attraction are available year round, so you can always come back for a second visit!
- Lose yourself in an interactive tour that teaches you about brewing methods
- Glimpse historic artefacts from brewing’s past, including 19th century photographs, antique brewing equipment and beer advertisements from yesteryear
- An essential Amsterdam tour for any real beer lover
- Save €1,00 on regular ticket prices
- Remember to take the bus home!
- Sample a few glasses of Heineken beer for yourself, including two complimentary glasses, courtesy of the Heineken Brewery
Please exchange this voucher for an entrance ticket at one of the 'Canal Company' shops. Closest shop location is Canal Shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42 (opposite the Rijksmuseum, 500m. from Heineken Experience). We are open 365 days of the year!