The iconic waterways that serve this beautiful city are the very heart of its culture. What better way to experience them at their very best than with an Amsterdam Traditional Dinner Cruise? Follow in the footsteps of The Beatles, Winston Churchill and Nelson Mandela and soak up the sights of Amsterdam by night. See the magical canal-side illuminations while tucking into a luxury, four-course meal. Indulge yourself with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks – just don’t go overboard! Get a greater understanding of the rich history of the canals with the free ‘Amsterdam Canals’ app
Download Tour Information
- Explore the fairy-tale splendour of Amsterdam’s illuminated canals
- Enjoy a belt-loosening, delicious, meal cooked for you by our on-board chefs
- Relax with your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks from a bar that appears to have no bottom!
- Brush up on your history of the Amsterdam Canals with our free ‘Amsterdam Canals’ app
- Sail serenely past traditional architecture and beneath gracefully arched bridges
- The best dinner cruise in town
- A great way to ‘go native’ and discover Amsterdam’s canals
- Live Cooking on Board
- Deluxe Four-Course Dinner
- Unlimited Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Free 'Amsterdam Canals' app. Download the app in the App store or in Google play
- Please specify the menu preferences (Meat/Fish/Vegetarian) for each guest
Please collect your tickets with this voucher at the Stromma ticket shop at Prins Hendrikkade 33a (opposite Central Station Amsterdam).
The Canal Tours Amsterdam Mooring behind the ticket shop is the starting point of the Dinner Cruise.
Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
During the Amsterdam Light Festival ( November 29th 2018 till January 20th 2019) there will be a surcharge of € 6,- per person.
Not available on April 27th (Kingsday)
• 5 November 2018 till 22 December 2018: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Daily during Christmass Holidays: 22 December 2018 up to and including 6 January 2019
• No departure on 31 December 2018
• 7 January 2019 till 20 March 2019: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday