The iconic waterways that serve this beautiful city are the very heart of its culture. What better way to experience them at their very best than with an Amsterdam Traditional Dinner Cruise? Follow in the footsteps of The Beatles, Winston Churchill and Nelson Mandela and soak up the sights of Amsterdam by night. See the magical canal-side illuminations while tucking into a luxury, four-course meal. Indulge yourself with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks – just don’t go overboard! Get a greater understanding of the rich history of the canals with the free ‘Amsterdam Canals’ app
Download Tour Information
- Explore the fairy-tale splendour of Amsterdam’s illuminated canals
- Enjoy a belt-loosening, delicious, meal cooked for you by our on-board chefs
- Relax with your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks from a bar that appears to have no bottom!
- Brush up on your history of the Amsterdam Canals with our free ‘Amsterdam Canals’ app
- Sail serenely past traditional architecture and beneath gracefully arched bridges
- The best dinner cruise in town
- A great way to ‘go native’ and discover Amsterdam’s canals
- Live Cooking on Board
- Deluxe Four-Course Dinner
- Unlimited Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Free 'Amsterdam Canals' app. Download the app in the App store or in Google play
- Please specify the menu preferences (Meat/Fish/Vegetarian) for each guest
- During the Amsterdam Light Festival (Nov 28th 2019 - Jan 19th 2020) there will be a surcharge of € 7,- euro pp.
Not available on December 31th and April 27th (Kingsday)
Available on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Available daily during Christmas Holidays: 21 Dec. 2019 until Jan. 5th 2020
DEPARTURE TIME: 19.30 hrs
Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure
During the Amsterdam Light Festival (Nov 28th 2019 - Jan 19th 2020) there will be a surcharge of € 7,- euro pp.