Hop On - Hop Off boats are an enjoyable and relaxed way of getting around the canals and takes you past all Amsterdam’s top sights. Combine this with a ticket to Madame Tussaud’s Amsterdam where you will get up close and personal with your favorite superstars – well, sort of! Whether you’re interested in sport, culture, royalty or glamorous A-list celebrities, there are plenty of photo opportunities on hand! Pose with Princess Beatrix or cuddle up with Clooney and many other celebrities
- The best way to see Amsterdam: from the water
- Combine transport with sightseeing with several stops at a selection of major museums, attractions and shopping areas
- Departures every 20-30 minutes from all stops
- Hop-On, Hop-Off as much as you like for 24H
- Spend a day surrounded by the rich and famous!
- Feel free to snap photographs with lifelike models of your favourite stars!
- Four zones to explore, housing models from the world of art, culture, royalty and A-listers!
- Open from 10am to 7pm
- 24 hrs. Hop On Hop Off Boat ticket
- Free Hop On Hop Off App
- Entrance ticket to Madam Tussaud
The Hop On Hop Off boat is not Available on April 27th (Kings day)
Info@amsterdamtickets.com -- 0031 20 217 0501 -- Please exchange your vouchers (for both activities) for tickets at one of the Stromma shops to start your cruise or visit.
Stromma shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42
Stromma shop Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11
Stromma Central Station West - Stationsplein 40A
Stromma Anne Frank House - Prinsengracht 279
Stromma Shop located inside the I Amsterdam Visitor Center Central Station - Stationsplein 10
We are open 365 days per year!
0031 20 217 05 01
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
Open: 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 7 PM
* Not available April 27th (Kings day)
* Hop On Hop Off boat:
From November till March: daily from 9.45 am to 6.00 pm, every 30 minutes
From April to October: daily from 9.35 am to 6.00 pm, every 25 minutes