Amsterdam’s official hop on, hop off boat takes you to all of the city’s top museums, attractions and shopping areas and a ticket to ADAM Look Out. This combo tour is for those who want to see the very best of the city. From iconic merchant’s houses to those adorable low bridges to this modern building with a spectacular 360º view over the city and swings on top!
- The best way to see Amsterdam: from the water
- Combine transport with sightseeing with several stops at a selection of major museums, attractions and shopping areas
- Departures every 20 minutes from all stops
- Hop-On, Hop-Off as much as you like for 24H
- Access to ADAM LOOKOUT: the indoor interactive state-of-the-art Amsterdam exhibition
- Free digital memory of your visit to LOOKOUT
- 24H Ticket Hop On Hop Off Boat Amsterdam's
- Ticket to ADAM LOOKOUT
- Sensational Swing Over The Edge: € 5,- (minimum length of 130 cm acquired)
Info@amsterdamtickets.com -- 0031 20 217 0501 -- Please exchange your vouchers (for both activities) for tickets at one of the Stromma shops to start your cruise or visit.
Stromma shop Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42
Stromma shop Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11
Stromma Central Station West - Stationsplein 40A
Stromma Anne Frank House - Prinsengracht 279
Stromma Shop located inside the I Amsterdam Visitor Center Central Station - Stationsplein 10
We are open 365 days per year!
0031 20 217 05 01
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
20th & 21th floor of A’DAM Toren Amsterdam
Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam ( Hop Off and On here or take the free ferry from Amsterdam Central Station to ‘Buiksloterweg’, this only takes 2 minutes of your time)
The hop on hop off boats are not Available on April 27th (Kings day)