What’s the best way to see Amsterdam? From the water. And what is Amsterdam's most famous painting? Rembrandt's Nightwatch in the Rijksmuseum! This combo tour is for those who want to see the very best of the city. From iconic merchant’s houses to those adorable low bridges to iconic paintings from Rembrandt to Vermeer. The canal cruise has audio commentary, available in no fewer than 19 different languages!
- Cruise past merchant’s houses, iconic bridges and the attractions of the city
- Featuring personal audio commentary in 19 different languages that gives you a guided tour
- Starts from two locations close to Amsterdam Centra station and takes you through the heart of the city
- Gaze at the Rembrandt's masterpiece
- See some of the world’s most iconic paintings
- 100 Highlights Cruise ticket (70 minutes)
- Rijksmuseum ticket
Exchange your voucher for both tickets at the Stromma ticket shop at Prins Hendrikkade 37(in front of Central Station, next to the bridge).
There are two starting points of the 100 Highlights Cruise, both have multiple departures per hour
1. Stromma Central station, Prins Hendrikkade 37, operating daily from 10 AM to 9 PM
2. Stromma Damrak, Pier 5, operating daily from 10 AM to 6 PM
NOTE: During the Amsterdam light festival from November 29th 2018 up to January 20th 2019 both cruises operate from 10:00- 16:00 hrs.
0031 20 217 05 01
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
* Rijksmuseum, Museumstraat 1, Amsterdam
* 100 Highlights Cruise:
Operating daily from 10 to 9 PM (from Stromma Central station, Prins Hendrikkade 37)
Operating daily from 10 AM to 6 PM (from Stromma Damrak, Pier 5)
Multiple departures per hour
NOTE: During the Amsterdam Light Festival ( November 29th 2018 till January 20th 2019) the latest departure for this cruise is at 4.00 PM