What’s the best way to see Amsterdam? From the water. The canal cruise has audio commentary, available in no fewer than 19 different languages! Combine this with a ticket to Madame Tussaud’s Amsterdam where you will get up close and personal with your favorite superstars – well, sort of! Whether you’re interested in sport, culture, royalty or glamorous A-list celebrities, there are plenty of photo opportunities on hand! Pose with Princess Beatrix or cuddle up with Clooney and many other celebrities
- Cruise past merchant’s houses, iconic bridges and the attractions of the city
- Featuring personal audio commentary in 19 different languages that gives you a guided tour
- Starts from two locations close to Amsterdam Centra station and takes you through the heart of the city
- Access to Madam Tussaud, just a 5-minute walk from Damrak Pier 5.
- Spend a day surrounded by the rich and famous!
- Feel free to snap photographs with lifelike models of your favourite stars!
- Four zones to explore, housing models from the world of art, culture, royalty and A-listers!
- Open from 10am to 7pm
- 100 Highlights Cruise ticket
- ticket to Madam Tussauds
Not Available on April 27th (Kings day)
Exchange your voucher for both tickets at the Stromma ticket shop at Prins Hendrikkade 37(in front of Central Station, next to the bridge).
There are two starting points of the 100 Highlights Cruise, both have multiple departures per hour
1. Stromma Central station, Prins Hendrikkade 37, operating daily from 10 AM to 9 PM
2. Stromma Damrak, Pier 5, operating daily from 10 AM to 6 PM
NOTE: During the Amsterdam light festival from November 29th 2018 up to January 20th 2019 both cruises operate from 10:00- 16:00 hrs.
0031 20 217 05 01
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
100 Highlights CANAL CRUISE:
Operating daily from 10 to 9 PM (from Stromma Central station, Prins Hendrikkade 37)
Operating daily from 10 AM to 6 PM (from Stromma Damrak, Pier 5)
Multiple departures per hour
NOTE: During the Amsterdam Light Festival ( November 29th 2018 till January 20th 2019) the latest departure for this cruise is at 4.00 PM
MADAM TUSSAUDS: Dam 20, Amsterdam
Open: 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 7 PM