What’s the best way to see Amsterdam? From the water. The canal cruise has audio commentary, available in no fewer than 19 different languages! Combine this with a ticket to Madame Tussaud’s Amsterdam where you will get up close and personal with your favorite superstars – well, sort of! Whether you’re interested in sport, culture, royalty or glamorous A-list celebrities, there are plenty of photo opportunities on hand! Pose with Princess Beatrix or cuddle up with Clooney and many other celebrities
- Cruise past merchant’s houses, iconic bridges and the attractions of the city
- Featuring personal audio commentary in 19 different languages that gives you a guided tour
- Starts from Damrak Pier 5 and takes you through the heart of the city
- The most spectacular view of Amsterdam and the surrounding area
- Access to Madam Tussaud, just a 5-minute walk from Damrak Pier 5.
- Spend a day surrounded by the rich and famous!
- Feel free to snap photographs with lifelike models of your favourite stars!
- Four zones to explore, housing models from the world of art, culture, royalty and A-listers!
- Open from 10am to 7pm
- #1 Canal Cruise ticket
- ticket to Madam Tussaud
Exchange your voucher for a ticket for the cruise and ADAM LOOKOUT at one of the Stromma shops near Central Station, to start your cruise.
Gray Line Amsterdam
Damrak Pier 5 (between Central Station and Dam Square)
0031 20 217 0501
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
Not Available on April 27th (Kings day)
Hours of operation are 9 AM–7 PM. Boats depart every 15 minutes, from Damrak Pier 5, Amsterdam.(during ALF from 29-11-2018 till 20-1- 2019 till 4 PM)
Open: 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 7 PM
The Canal Cruise is not Available on April 27th (Kings day)