What’s the best way to see Amsterdam? From the water. And from where can you see 360º round over Amsterdam: the ADAM Look Out tower! This combo tour is for those who want to see the very best of the city. From iconic merchant’s houses to those adorable low bridges to this modern building with spectacular swings on top!. The canal cruise has audio commentary, available in no fewer than 19 different languages!
- Cruise past merchant’s houses, iconic bridges and the attractions of the city
- Featuring personal audio commentary in 19 different languages that gives you a guided tour
- Starts from Damrak Pier 5 and takes you through the heart of the city
- The most spectacular view of Amsterdam and the surrounding area
- Access to ADAM LOOKOUT: the indoor interactive state-of-the-art Amsterdam exhibition
- Free digital memory of your visit to LOOKOUT
- #1 Canal Cruise ticket
- Lookout Premium Ticket (Ticket to the observation deck including digital photo and gift)
- Sensational Swing Over The Edge: € 5,- (minimum length of 130 cm acquired)
Exchange your voucher for a ticket for the cruise and ADAM LOOKOUT at one of the Stromma shops near Central Station, to start your cruise.
Gray Line Amsterdam
Damrak Pier 5 (between Central Station and Dam Square)
0031 20 217 0501
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
Hours of operation are 9 AM–7 PM. Boats depart every 15 minutes, from Damrak Pier 5, Amsterdam.
20th & 21th floor of A’DAM Toren Amsterdam
Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam (Take the free ferry from Amsterdam Central Station to ‘Buiksloterweg’, this only takes 2 minutes of your time)
Open: 7 days a week
Until November 6th 2016: 10:00 – 22:00 hrs
November 7th 2016 – March 22nd 2017: 11:00 – 2100 hrs
March 23rd 2017 – November 5th 2017: 10:00 – 22:00 hrs
Not Available on April 27th (Kings day)