Want to explore Amsterdam at your own pace without being tied to itineraries? Then the 24 or 48-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off canal cruise tickets are just…well, the tickets for you! Be the ultimate tourist with a one or two-day pass that lets you pick your stops on any one of the routes, so you can choose exactly what you want to see, and when. Does that museum catch your eye? Simply hop off, go exploring, and then hop on the next cruise that comes along to continue your adventure! The Hop-On, Hop-Off Boat ticket gives you the freedom to enjoy Amsterdam at its best, and on your own terms!
- A great way to see Amsterdam
- Combine sightseeing and getting around town with several stops
- Stops at a selection of major museums, attractions and shopping areas
- Departures every 20 minutes from all stops
- Hop-On, Hop-Off as often as you like
- The official Hop-On, Hop-Off Boat with commentary to help you find your way around the city
- Eco-friendly boats run on clean natural gas
- Lots of leg room and comfy seats
- Panoramic glass roof and open top in summer
- Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours starting at the first embarkation. 1 calendar day ticket also available
- Free 'Hop-On, Hop-Off Boat' app. Download the app in the App store or in Google play
- Free Wi-Fi at all Hop-On, Hop-Off Boat stops
Please collect your tickets with the voucher at one of the Canal Company shops. All Canal shops have a departure point nearby. Stromma Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42 Stromma Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11 Stromma Central Station - Prins Hendrikkade 33A Stromma Damrak - Damrak pier 5 Stromma Blauwbrug - Amstel 200 Stromma Westerkerk (Anne Frank House) - Prinsengracht 279 Stromma / IAmsterdam Visitor Centre Central Station - Stationsplein 10 Stromma Wolvenstraat - Herengracht 298 We are open 365 days per year!