Enjoy free entry to top attractions & unlimited use of Hop on Hop off Bus & Boat. Save over 54% at Amsterdams Top Attractions and tours, Amsterdam passes are available for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. With over 50 top Amsterdam attractions and tours included on the Amsterdam Pass, you can explore and experience all the best parts of the city, at no extra cost!
- Unlimited use of hop On hop Off bus and Hop On Hop Off boats
- Detailed guidebook with map included
- Free entrance to most major Amsterdam attractions and museums
- Discounts on catered cruises, restaurants and more
- An easy and cost-effective way to see as everything the city has to offer
- Choose from 24-hour, 48 hour, 72 hour and 120 hour options
Please collect your Amsterdam Pass at one of the Stromma shops near Central Station.
- Stromma CS, Prins Hendrikkade 37a
- Stromma Pier 5, Damrak 5
- Stromma Shop at the I Amsterdam visitor center, Stationsplein 10
The Amsterdam Pass works through a scan and barcode system and is activated after first use at an attraction. The passes come in 1, 2, 3, and 5 day duration and work on a consecutive calendar day basis after first activation, so it’s best practice to start using your pass first thing in the morning to make full use of each day. Simply scan your pass and head inside!
The passes are valid at each attraction and tour included only once, however the Hop on-Hop off Bus and Boat tours can be used across the duration of your pass
Adult passes are for anyone over the age of 12 and child passes are for 4-12 year old. Please note: each child pass holder must be accompanied by an adult pass holder at all times
A free guidebook, packed full of useful information on where to use your pass and maps of the city is also included for free.