Amsterdam’s history is intrinsically linked to the sea, and the Port of Amsterdam is still at the heart of the country’s global influence. Its heritage goes back to medieval times, while it later became home to the powerful Dutch East India Company. Lasting an hour and a half, the Port of Amsterdam Harbour Cruise is led by a friendly and experienced guide who will tell you all you need to know about Europe’s fourth-largest port (in between dodging the cargo vessels, luxury liners and water taxis!) and introduce you to some of Amsterdam’s most intriguing architecture from a unique perspective
- Experience an Amsterdam guided tour from the perspective of the city’s sailors, past and present
- Soak in the ambience and the modern architecture of the historic IJ bay area
- See some of Amsterdam’s harbourside sites from a different viewpoint
- A great way to blow away the cobwebs from the ‘night before’ with some fresh sea air!
- A fascinating addition to your water-tours itinerary
- Learn about the exploits of the Dutch East India Company, the development of the modern city, and historic facts and stories that will enrich your stay.
- Toilet facilities on board
- Information regarding points of interest
- Refreshments available on board
Please exchange this voucher at the departure point which is located at Pier 14, right next to the ferry at the rear of the Central Station.
firstname.lastname@example.org — 0031 20 217 05 01 — Please exchange this voucher at the departure point which is located at Pier 14, right next to the ferry at the rear of the Central Station Departure Times Amsterdam Harbour Cruise April-June & Sept-Oct :on Friday Saturday Sunday at 12:00 hrs 14:00 hrs July-August: daily at 12:00 hrs 14:00 hrs 16:00 hrs