"100 highlights in 1 hour? It can’t be done!” we hear you cry! How wrong you are! This Amsterdam canal cruise packs in all the best bits in a 1hour trip taking you down some of the iconic canals of Amsterdam. If you’re short on time but not on ambition, grab a ticket for this Amsterdam cruise, hop on board and let us take you on a whistle-stop tour of the city’s best bits, with an on board audio guide too. From glorious architecture to those waterside extras, you’ll get to see some of the city’s famous sights. You’ll be amazed how much sightseeing you can pack in to such a short space of time!
- Explore Amsterdam’s 17th century canals, a World Heritage UNESCO site
- See all of the best bits in just 1 hour, and from the comfort of a canal cruise boat!
- Snap photos of the passing city sights, including the Skinny Bridge, Merchant homes, gables, towers and churches
- Don’t worry, the captain will avoid any oncoming traffic, as Amsterdam’s canal system is still a busy route through the city!
- Listen to multilingual the audio guide (19 languages!) that tells you all about Amsterdam’s canals and sights
- Multilingual Commentary
- Free 'Amsterdam Canals' app. Download the app in the App store or in Google play
Please collect your tickets with this voucher at the Stromma ticket shop at Prins Hendrikkade 37a (in front of Central Station)
There are two starting points of the 100 Highlights Cruise with multiple departures per hour:
1. Stromma Central station, Prins Hendrikkade 37 A
2. Stromma Damrak, Pier 5, operating daily from 10 AM to 6 PM
During the Amsterdam light festival from November 29th 2018 up to January 20th 2019 both cruises operate from 10:00- 16:00 hrs.
* Operating daily from 10 to 9 PM (from Stromma Central station, Prins Hendrikkade 37 A
* Operating daily from 10 AM to 6 PM (from Stromma Damrak, Pier 5
* Multiple departures per hour
* NOTE: During the Amsterdam Light Festival ( November 29th 2018 till January 20th 2019) the latest departure for this cruise is at 4.00 PM