This Amsterdam canal cruise packs in all the best bits in a little over an hour trip taking you down some of the iconic canals of Amsterdam. If you’re short on time but not on ambition, grab a ticket for this Amsterdam cruise, hop on board and let us take you on a whistle-stop tour of the city’s best bits, with an on board audio guide too. From glorious architecture to those waterside extras, you’ll get to see some of the city’s famous sights. You’ll be amazed how much sightseeing you can pack in to such a short space of time
- Explore Amsterdam’s 17th century canals, a World Heritage UNESCO site
- See all of the best bits in 70 minutes, and from the comfort of a canal cruise boat!
- Snap photos of the passing city sights, including the Skinny Bridge, Merchant homes, gables, towers and churches
- Don’t worry, the captain will avoid any oncoming traffic, as Amsterdam’s canal system is still a busy route through the city!
- Listen to multilingual the audio guide (19 languages!) that tells you all about Amsterdam’s canals and sights
- Multilingual Commentary
- Free 'Amsterdam Canals' app. Download the app in the App store or in Google play
Two departure points:
Stromma Central Station (bridge), Prins Hendrikkade 37 from 10:00-21:00 hrs
During Amsterdam Light Festival (November 28th 2019 - January 19th 2020) until 16:30 hrs
Stromma Damrak, Pier 5 from 10:00 - 18:00 hrs
During Amsterdam Light Festival (November 28th 2019 - January 19th 2020) until 16:00 hrs