Amsterdam is a wonderful city, but there’s much more to Holland than that. This tour will take you on a magical trip through bright and colorful countryside, and introduce you to a relaxed, easy pace of life we’re rather famous for! Get a ticket for the Volendam, Edam and the Windmill Village tour and see, smell and taste the best of Holland on a fabulous excursion that includes windmills, crafts and even more canals. You’ll also get a chance to sample some of our delicious food and see traditional Dutch costumes. End the day with a visit to ADAM LOOKOUT with a panoramic view of Amsterdam
- Taste real Edam cheese - in Edam!
- See how our traditional clogs are made with a visit to a wooden shoemaker’s workshop and a live demonstration
- Take a tour through picturesque countryside
- A guide takes you on a walk through authentic Dutch villages of Volendam, Edam and Zaanse Schans
- Visit A'dam Look Out
- Modern, air-conditioned single decker vehicle
- English, German and Spanish speaking live guide
- Pick up and Drop off
- Tranport and and all transfers
- Parking fees VAT
- Food, drinks and gratuties.
A'DAM Tower, Overhoeksplein 1, Amsterdam North.
The meeting point is at the souvenir shop. Directions: Take the free ferry behind Central Station to Buiksloterweg. When you get off the ferry, you will see the A'DAM Tower on your left
From May 20th departure will be from THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station Catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get here.
Till March 21st 2019: 10.30 hrs
From March 22nd 2019: 9.00 hrs
Check-in 30 minutes before departure with your voucher.
Simply make your booking through the website and print your voucher.
0031 20 217 0501
Purchases made through amsterdamtickets.com are subject to the Conditions of Use (www.amsterdamtickets.com)
Departure daily at the ADAM Tower
Directions: Take the free ferry behind Central Station to Buiksloterweg. When you get off the ferry, you will see the A'DAM Tower on your left.
From November 5th 2018 till March 20th 2019: 10.30 hrs
March 21st 2019 till November 3rd 2019: 09.00 hrs
Not available on April 27th. (Kings day)